Saturday, December 8, 2007

it's not funny

... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, beep ... 16.7 ... deep sigh ... "well at least it's stable" I hear my boyfriend saying picking over my shoulder, an attempt for a joke I guess.


Yap, it's stable all right, 15's and 16's for almost a week no matter how much insulin I force down that tiny tube attached to my stomach. It seems to go nowhere. Goodbye my A1c of 7.5 ...

Friday at work passed in a daze with awful feeling of nausea and desperate wish for a bed (any surface, be it my desk or carpeted floor, looked damn tempting). "What the ... ?!" comes to mind more often than I can wish for. I started doubting my meters, all 3 of them, but gave up that thought immediately, as my body gave me that "I'm dying here" feeling very clearly.

Honestly, I'm not even looking for a reason this time, just waiting for it to pass. It's annoying and tiring but ...

4 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Hey Sasha - I hate those times. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

The restaurants list with thousands of restaurants reviewed by visitors. http://restaurants-us.com/tx/Freestone/Pitt%20Grill/75831/

Anonymous said...

http://insuranceinstates.com/massachusetts/Springfield/Business%20Success%20Group/01103/

Medical Billing Software said...

Get well soon and I hope you get over the nausea in some time...it is disgusting...it is not funny from any point of view.And that we understand as sufferers of the same boat.