Saturday, December 8, 2007

it's not funny

... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, beep ... 16.7 ... deep sigh ... "well at least it's stable" I hear my boyfriend saying picking over my shoulder, an attempt for a joke I guess.


Yap, it's stable all right, 15's and 16's for almost a week no matter how much insulin I force down that tiny tube attached to my stomach. It seems to go nowhere. Goodbye my A1c of 7.5 ...

Friday at work passed in a daze with awful feeling of nausea and desperate wish for a bed (any surface, be it my desk or carpeted floor, looked damn tempting). "What the ... ?!" comes to mind more often than I can wish for. I started doubting my meters, all 3 of them, but gave up that thought immediately, as my body gave me that "I'm dying here" feeling very clearly.

Honestly, I'm not even looking for a reason this time, just waiting for it to pass. It's annoying and tiring but ...

5 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Hey Sasha - I hate those times. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

If you wanna buy some other things which are not listed in our website:
runescape gold
runescape accounts
runescape money
runescape power leveling
runescape gold
runescape accounts
runescape items
runescape gold
runescape accounts
runescape accounts
runescape money
runescape accounts
runescape items
wow cd key
please contact with our customer service with on-line chat or add our Email,we will stock it for
you in a short time after you told us what you needed.

Anonymous said...

The restaurants list with thousands of restaurants reviewed by visitors. http://restaurants-us.com/tx/Freestone/Pitt%20Grill/75831/

Anonymous said...

http://insuranceinstates.com/massachusetts/Springfield/Business%20Success%20Group/01103/

Medical Billing Software said...

Get well soon and I hope you get over the nausea in some time...it is disgusting...it is not funny from any point of view.And that we understand as sufferers of the same boat.