Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Back again


I know it has been a while since my last post, I have disappeared without a warning from my otherwise pretty regularly updated blog, but it's been busy.

Busy at work, and reading those 3 words I still don't believe I actually typed them ,as my work and busy just don't normally go together.

It's been busy trying to crawl out of a black whole, which is quite difficult when you don't know where the whole actually begins or ends. It was a tough beginning of the year for me for many reasons I'm not going to bore you with, most of them didn't go away, but at least I changed my attitude and now February is so much better with me feeling happy again. It was very hard to find energy again, to find the will to fight and even hope seemed to vanish, which is in my opinion the last to go.

But I'm better now and planning to stay this way, and also write more often again.

5 comments:

George said...

I am glad you are back Sasha and glad you are happy!

Carey said...

Welcome back.

Bernard said...

Sasha

Glad you're feeling improved, and welcome back.

Let us know if we can help. The D-blogosphere is one of the friendliest places I know.

Sasha said...

If I knew I'd get such a warm welcome back I'll come back much earlier :) Thank you guys! You make me feel all warm and make smile :)

Chrissie in Belgium said...

Sasha, please mlet me chime in with all the others to say welcome back. I am so very happy you have dug your way out of the hole!